Install and configure your modem
as detailed in the modem documentation.
Set up your Dial-up Networking connection.
Open up your Control Panels and double-click Network and Dial-up Connections
1. Double-click on Make New Connection
2. Click the button next to Dial-up to the Internet
3. Click next to the third line I want to set up my Internet connection manually…
4. Click next to I connect with a phone line and modem
5. In the Portland area use the phone number 503-677-2100
Click the Advanced Button, and select the “Addresses” tab
Under DNS Server Address click Always use the following
Primary DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Click OK then clickNext.
6. Enter your Access Username and Access Password from your Account Information.
7. Give it the name EasyStreet
8. Click next to No (Those steps setup Outlook).
9. If you don’t want to connect to the Internet right away, uncheck the box.