Important Announcement About Outlook 2016
Microsoft just released Office 2016 which includes the latest version of Outlook. At this time, we strongly recommend that EasyStreet Hosted Exchange clients not update to Office 2016.
Some versions of Exchange are not compatible with Outlook 2016 and may require changes to your Domain Name Services (DNS).
For companies that have their own domain and need the features and flexibility of an Exchange Server for email.
This includes full mailbox synchronization (Calendar, Contacts, Inbox and Sent Items) to desktop machines running Microsoft Outlook or Entourage as well as Blackberry and mobile devices that support wireless ActiveSync (Non-Active Sync mobile devices are also supported with use of our GoodLink Service). Mailbox sharing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), Sharepoint Services and Public Folders are also features only available on our Hosted Exchange platform.
Setup and Configuration:
What problem are you having?
– How do I log into Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
– How do I create users?
– Why do I keep getting overage charges for my mailbox?
– How do I setup and manage Public Folders?
– How do I recover deleted items?
– How do I access shared calendars or mailbox folders using OWA?
– How do I enable journaling?
– SharePoint Help